Friday, May 25, 2012

All about me:

What is so special about me? I am just an average student who has several good friends to hang out with, likes watching sports, and is crazy about horror movies.


A lot of things make me happy for example: my friends (they always have the right things to say), my family (they are always there for me and I know if I need something they will have my back any day), and my dog (he is such a sweet heart, very friendly, and when I'm sad he cheers me up)... Many things can make a person happy but this are my top three things that keep my wheels turning because I always know that I have someone to turn to if I need a shoulder to lean on or maybe just need someone to make me smile.


Things that make me sad: I'm rarely ever sad but when I am It usually from things like maybe a break up with a boyfriend or a fight with a best friend. Usually my sadness never lasts long, it tries to stick around but I have such great friends that  it is just easily lifted away. 


I have one main thing I believe in and that is God. He has done great things in my life and I know without him I would be right here, right now, at this very moment. I'd be stuck some place where no one loved me or cared for me. I'd be in a place with bad influences, drugs, alcohol, etc. But I'm not I'm here fixing to graduate and having the time of my life with the people I love.


I am proud of my friends for making it this far. It's senior year; look at us! We made it to the end of high school, we are almost walking across that stage. I am so proud of all my friends for doing well, for getting good grades, keeping up with their work and staying out of trouble. Congratulations... Class of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment