Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hobbies:

In my spare time there is many things I like to do but, I would have to say that my main hobbies are singing and sketching/drawing clothes.

Singing- I have been singing since I was about 3. And for me singing is everything. Like Mohan says, "I sing because I need to believe." Singing is a break out for me; a way to get away from it all. When I sing it's like I'm in another world; one with only me and my music. A world with no violence, no drama, no he said she said. A world with just the perfect combination. I just love it. I like to learn more about it and teach myself new ways to sing. Singing to me is more of a need then a hobbie you could say because I love it so much and if I didn't know how to sing I don't know what I would do.

Drawing clothing- I haven't been drawing for very long because before I always thought that I drew really bad which I did except when it came down to drawing clothes which I found out my southmore year. I was in Mrs. Rebelloso's class and her assignment had to do with drawing some clothes on some manicans she had printed out. At first I was like I don't want to do this, people are going to find out how bad I draw. But once I started it just took off. I let my creativity control my hand at it came out better than I thought it would. I guess I have Mrs. Rebelloso to thank for this hobbie of mine. This is also a fantastic hobbie to know especially because I decided that I would like to become a Fashion Designer someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment