Thursday, May 24, 2012

Something I wish I could do over:

Something I wish I could do over... My whole high school experience. Not because it was bad or because it wasn't fun but because I would change my attitude towards school. My grades would not be the way they were. I would of passed with A's not with half B's and C's. I would get involve in school go to more pep rallies, more games, get in an organization, get a leather-men for being in something cool like band or orchestra or dance or staying in Choir (all four years), etc. I would of done my homework to the fullest. I would of taking notes as asked or whenever I needed to. I would of studied harder than I ever did. I would try my best to be a better student to participate more, to get more involved in class, I would of been the best I could be. I would of not done the things I did like skip, not do my homework, not study and try to study the day of the test or even the class of the test, I would of not feel asleep in class and not get my work finish or not take notes in class, I would of not talked and not get my work done, I would of not. If I could do it all over I would do it different. I would go in and take over, make the best of it, and would of came out victorious.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.  ~Attributed to Carl Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment