Thursday, May 24, 2012

Prom:

Prom was a very important night for me because it was last formal dance left for seniors before they graduate. It was pretty much like a big party with my friends before we have to say goodbye.

Prom was very memorable for me. I sat at table 14 with my friends Stephanie Murillo, Jose M., Emma Perez, Leonard Butkiewicz, Samantha B., Alex Bravo, Blanca, Leslie and her boyfriend. We ate an awesome dish of food with all kinds of delicious things. We had two fountains one with white chocolate and another with regular chocolate with tons of things to dip in them. We had an excellent DJ they did really well; playing many varieties of music and how they mixed it up was excellent.  I didn't enjoy stopping like every third song just to give awards but, I did enjoy learning who and who had won. I had fun dancing with my friends and being silly. It was one of those nights I will remember all my friends dressed up so nicely especially the girls they did really well; all they're dresses looked fantastic. Prom was definitively what I was hoping for and I am glad it was a night I could share with all my closest friends.


After prom added on to all the fun. Sleepover for Stephanie M. birthday! Me, Aundrea Flores, Blanca, Jose, Robert G., Sarah, Paula... Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment