Thursday, May 24, 2012

A time I really laughed:


“Earth laughs in flowers.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I laugh a lot. My life is full of people that make me laugh so much you'd think I'd pee my pants. I remember this one time I laughed for almost a whole class period. I was in fourth period (Fashion Design) with my friend, Jamie Blair. I got to class just as the bell had finish ringing it's last rings. As soon as I walked in I yelled, "Jamie," as I do everyday and went to go sit with her. We sat and talked for a little bit and I told her a story of what had happen to me the previous weekend. She started laughing so loud the whole second row table looked at her like 'what the heck...' I was laughing along with her but for some reason I was laughing like a hyena. I laughed so hard I couldn't breath. I was making funny faces, almost falling off my chair, and to make it even funnier Jaime made me laugh even more when she started laughing at me for laughing weird. We were nearly balling when it was time to go to lunch. We went our separate way; she met up with her friends and me with mine. We went  to get our lunches and came to sit down at the same table as soon as we sat down we started to eat and immediately as our eyes met we burst out laughing again.. our friends just starred cluelessly. We kept laughing and eventually were out of laughter (until Carlos came) and we (not to be mean) started to laugh at him. Everything he said was hilarious, no matter what it was it was so funny. Lunch ended and we walked our separate ways and met up again in class. We sat down and try to finish the work that we couldn't seem to do because all of our laughing and again we laughed and laughed until the laughing ended up like the beginning of class with her laughing at my dumb laugh.

Man that day was a day to remember I have never laughed so hard in my life and the funny thing is I can't even remember the story I told her that started the laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment